Education & Sports at RCS: a full mind and body workout.
A full program of sports activity
Sports are offered to 6th-8th grades with the exception of basketball and track. Basketball is offered to 3rd-5th grade and track is offered to 5th grade.
High standards for coaches and parents
Every coach at Renton Christian is here to help your child develop as a Christian and a student-athlete. All coaches have an open door policy when it comes to communication with the parents who have children involved in athletics. The role that parents play in the life of a child/athlete has a tremendous impact on the sport experience. With that in mind, the athletic department asks parents to sign the Expectations for Parents of RCS Athletes.
Cost for programs
Cheerleading - No Charge (Cheerleaders must pay for their uniforms).
Boys & Girls Soccer - $100 per student
Girls Volleyball -$100 per student
Boys & Girls Basketball - $100 per student
Boys & Girls Track - $75 per student
Boys & Girls Cross Country - $75 per student
* Fees must be paid before uniform is issued to your student.
* If a student plays 3 sports, the third sport is free.
1)Physical examinations last for two years and must be updated when expired.
2) Physical examinations must be completed before the first practice of that particular sport season.
3) Physical examination forms are located at the school office.
4) If you have any question regarding physical examinations please see Mr. Lambert.
5) 3rd-5th basketball player's parents need to sign a waiver form for their child to participate.