RCS High School Vision
- Spiritual Need:
High School students need a Christ-centered educational option.
- Location Need:
Existing Christian high schools are not located to serve SE King County conveniently.
- Growth Need:
God has increasingly entrusted RCS with more families. We cannot expand on our current campus.
- 16 acres between Maple Valley and Covington.
- Easy access from HWY 18 off 256th St exit.
- Located on 204th Ave SE, which will become a main commuter arterial serving the fastest growing area of King County.
- 9 miles SE from current campus.
- Our desire is to create a transportation hub between campuses to assist in student transportation.
- Our current target to open Phase 1 is the 2027-2028 school year. The exact school year will be announced when a firm open date is determined.
- We will offer a bridge option for one year prior to the initial year.
- Initial cost estimates indicate all project phases will be around $50 million.
- Funding sources will include fundraising, applied savings, and long-term financing.
How can I help with the RCS High School?
1) Pray – Pray for wisdom and direction in the development of the property, facilities, and programs. Pray for God’s providence to fully fund this school. Pray for God to provide incredible teachers, leadership, and staff. Pray for the future students and families who will attend.
2) Participate – Be involved in RCS today. Model the faith and qualities we want to instill and inspire in each student. Consider serving on a development committee for the high school.
3) Give – Commit to fund this endeavor. Your investment will create a legacy for our current students and generations to come.
How can I give input regarding the RCS High School?
We will engage the RCS community throughout the development process for their input and expertise. You can send any thoughts to: email@example.com. We will make sure it gets to the appropriate team for consideration.
How can I give to the RCS High School?
One-time and reoccurring gifts can be made on our website: www.rentonchristian.org/give. There will be planned opportunities to give throughout the development process for the high school. We anticipate incurring about $200,000 of initial expense for feasibility, initial design, entitlement, and initial expenses for permitting and fundraising. Will you consider helping us fund these initial expenses?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org