SOS: Serving Our School
SOS Activity Tracking Form: Turn this into the office for SOS hour credit.
S.O.S. is a program established to help keep tuition increases to a minimum.
It is an opportune time to get to know other parents, teachers, staff members and to be of support to Renton Christian School. Each family of an RCS student is required to give thirty (30) hours of service annually between the dates of July 1st and the last day of school. Hours may be served by any adult in the family.
Each family needs to fill out the Parent Ministry Survey and turn it in to the School Office.
Guidelines for S.O.S.
- Each family is required to give thirty (30) hours of service annually between the dates of July 1st & the last day of school. Hours may be served by any adult in the family.
- S.O.S hours worked are to be recorded on S.O.S. forms available in the school office and are to be turned in by the last day of school.
- Un-worked hours will be charged at $25.00 per hour on the June billing.
- Families requesting to pay the fee, rather than serve the hours, will be billed in the May or June billing.
- Hours served on a PTF or school committee will count towards S.O.S. requirements.
- Each family member attending PTF meetings will be credited two hours per meeting.
- Family members may contact classroom teachers for possible work assignments.
We appreciate your participation in S.O.S. This will be a time of serving and making friends as well as a time of growth for ourselves and our children.